Autumn, is my favourite time of year! There are so many things I love about the season. And I've seen a few posts lately about what other bloggers like or dislike about the season. Personally it's all likes for me. When September rolls around I start to get really excited, because I know in a few short weeks my favourite season will have officially begun. So i suppose you're wondering why it's my favourite? While here is a little list for you to check out:
- Fall colours. I'm lucky to live in a place that has an official autumn, where the leaves on the trees change to bright reds and yellows. And if you can get to a lookout spot, it makes for an amazing view!
- Frosty Mornings! So we haven't actually had frost yet, but I always look forward to the first time there is frost on the ground and I can see my breath in the air. Which leads me to...
- Sweater season! I love layers, and Fall is the best time for it. Nothing better than a chunky sweater and a vest.
- Warm drinks. Let's be honest, I'm a bit of a tea granny and I drink it all year, even when it's 35degreesC outside! But this time of year there are more going around.
- The colour orange everywhere! Orange is my favourite (I even had a car that colour once) and in fall I see it everywhere; leaves, fall decor, pumpkins... speaking of...
- Pumpkins. Baked goods, lattes, their cute shape, their colour (obviously), scented candles.
- The fall harvest. So many delicious treats are ready come fall, and I love to visit the local farmer's market and take advantage of it!