Image Map

Friday, March 1, 2013

Shop Update: KTP


Knotted Tree has a facebook page, which I am sure I've mentioned before, but I'd love for you to follow along to get the latest information about the shop! I just posted a question on the page, about framing options when purchasing prints, and I would be forever grateful if you would pop over and give a quick answer!

Also, I have added some new product to the storenvy front. Here's a peek:
Collage Print - Newfoundland Wild Flowers
Photo Pendant Necklaces
And, if you like the look of those new pendants, you can win one over on Ashley's Blog. Or, you can still use code 'newstore' to get 25% off!

Also, if there is a print you love  that you'd like in pendant form feel free to make a request, and I will see if it is doable! :)

Any feedback on the new products would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much for reading friends :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)