Image Map

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I blinked and then....

Two months had gone by....

My little baby became a toddling, babbling little boy....

Programming is into full swing at work....

Summer has arrived, and with it an intense heat wave!

Here is a glimpse into our last two months:

 
 
Spring walks in the forest, with red and white Trilliums!
Pip loves to explore the outdoors, he is watching Daddy cut the grass!
Playtime at the Park.

 Lately we've been beating the heat by putting our toes in the water, boating down the near-by river and drinking lots of ice cold drinks!

How is summer where you are? Are you finding good ways to stay cool?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)