Image Map

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Outdoor Play in the Winter

Sometimes I avoid outdoor play in the winter. Mostly because of all the time it takes to get everyone dressed. But I have to say when we take the time everyone benefits. We all get some much needed fresh air, expend some energy and get a little exercise in the process. Pip loves to pull out his bicycle, no matter the season - he calls it his motorcycle. And Emi finds anything she can to climb. It's cute. I love watching them. And I always feel better after a little fresh air mid winter.
Did you get out in the snow today?

xox
Margot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for spending some time with me, if you're feeling up to it please leave me a note. I really enjoy them, and take the time to read every single one! :)